Disclaimer

Prefix: The Legal Stuff: All opinions expressed in this blog are mine and may have been previously disseminated by me either accidental or knowingly. My opinions are just that my opinion, and should not be relied upon as such. Past performance of a stock or fund is not indicative of future results. No guarantee to any specific outcome or profit is meant or implied. My investments or strategies mentions in this blog may not be suitable for you and you should make your own independent decision regarding them. My material does not take into account your particular investment objective or objectives, financial situation or needs and is not intended as a recommendation appropriate for you. You should consider seeking advice from your own investment adviser before making any purchase or investment. I am expressing opinions; I am NOT inducing you to make a particular investment or follow a particular strategy, but only expressing an opinion. I am doing this mainly for my children and friends, you are reading this with my permission. I change my mind and opinion and will do so without notice, you need to be aware you have real risk of loss in following any strategy or investment. You may get back less than you invest, negative return or loss. I want you to use what I have learned and make independent decisions regarding investments or strategies I mention before acting. You always need to consider whether it is suitable for you and your particular circumstances.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Third Stock Industrial Sector


Now your portfolio will start going up and down be prepared not to panic.

You have a food stock and utility.  Your stocks don’t do much as far as going up or down fast or far.  If they go down then no big deal if there is no bad news about the company, that means your dividend reinvest just buys more stock the more stock the more dividend right?  If you stock goes up great then you win either way.

For your third stock I like the Industrial sector.  This sector will rise and fall in price with the business cycle.  So be aware that the stock you pick may drop depending on when in the business cycle you buy it.  What you have to do is make sure that you don’t have a Washington Mutual or Kodak.  As long as the company isn’t busted and it is the business cycle your dividends buy more stock.

I like Eaton Corp. (ETN) but you could still pick many other industrials.  Emerson Electric Company (EMR), Caterpillar Inc. (CAT) and many more too many to list.  Pick on everyone likes or at least doesn’t say anything bad about and let your dividends start working.  Watch the company to make sure it doesn’t turn into a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment