Disclaimer

Prefix: The Legal Stuff: All opinions expressed in this blog are mine and may have been previously disseminated by me either accidental or knowingly. My opinions are just that my opinion, and should not be relied upon as such. Past performance of a stock or fund is not indicative of future results. No guarantee to any specific outcome or profit is meant or implied. My investments or strategies mentions in this blog may not be suitable for you and you should make your own independent decision regarding them. My material does not take into account your particular investment objective or objectives, financial situation or needs and is not intended as a recommendation appropriate for you. You should consider seeking advice from your own investment adviser before making any purchase or investment. I am expressing opinions; I am NOT inducing you to make a particular investment or follow a particular strategy, but only expressing an opinion. I am doing this mainly for my children and friends, you are reading this with my permission. I change my mind and opinion and will do so without notice, you need to be aware you have real risk of loss in following any strategy or investment. You may get back less than you invest, negative return or loss. I want you to use what I have learned and make independent decisions regarding investments or strategies I mention before acting. You always need to consider whether it is suitable for you and your particular circumstances.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Current Conditions 6/4/12


The Market Behaved Badly.

The stock market behaved badly Friday (6/1/12) and Monday (6/4/12).  Just be aware I do not believe you should invest short term money right now.  If we can’t get good news out of Europe.  And, job creation  has been poor and will be poor if the GOP has anything to say about it until after the next election in November.  The GOP can’t get their boy elected if jobs are created and the economy improves.  It is my belief that a bad Friday followed by a bad Monday equals a bad few weeks or months in the market.
 
As long as the Government sector of the economy is lying off teachers, fireman and policeman the Private sector has to create enough jobs to cover the lost jobs before it creates one new job lowering unemployment.
 
Remember this formula G + B + C = GNP.  Fifth grade math is all you need for the stock market.  G is now a negative number in this formula and will be until November due to GOP tea party games.  Remember 50% of your stocks performance is the market.  Reread Lesson number Ten in my first post.  Review Lesson Number Thirteen also.
 
G = Government
B = Business
C = Consumer

No comments:

Post a Comment